Art Pro Channel
Art Pro Channel
Eloquent Eloquent
Publié le 05/10/10 à 21:57
First I have no idea why she's in the transistors, it is a class A preamp LAMP!

In home studio!

But really wow wow! I was using before a tube pre (Presonus) and it's really not the same thing! It is completely in another GAMIC''Pro''with Chanel! Used for voice, the preamp can be used without the compressor or EQ (c bypass is all). The sound is really warm without being too (exactly what I wanted)! The compressor is PERFECT! You can choose a Tube or Optical (If I'm not mistaken a tube accelerates the attack) The only small thing is that you can not choose the speed of release (But I knew when I buy then! If not for what is the EQ I must admit she is VERY colorful! Use moderately, but the work is without a doubt (I think like every EQ must learn to tame it!

EXCELLENT VALUE FOR MONEY! I was referring CHOICE IS NOT HESITATE ONE SECOND! ADVISE TO EVERYONE! WORTHY OF BIG STUDIO!