Tree Audio's all-tube channel strip, The Branch, is to be upgraded to version II with several new features.
This new version of The Branch now features a hi-pass filter with three frequencies to choose from (80/125/250 Hz), a variable Gain Select, an output level knob and the possibility to choose from three different input impedance values (either 37.5, 150 or 600 Ohms).
Other features remain the same and The Branch II still offers a mic preamp, line in and hi-Z DI. Other standard features include:
• Hi EQ 7k, 10k, 12k, 16k CPS
• Lo EQ 50, 80, 100, 400, CPS
• Limiter In / Out, HPF (250 CPS)
• Gain Reduction
• VU Adjust
• Line / Mic / Mic Phase Reverse
• Pad Off, –10 dB, –20 dB
• 48 VDC
• Meter with meter select switch (line input, gain reduction, line output)
• Custom wound input / output transformers
• Vacuum tube and linear, fully regulated power supply
No MSRP was announced yet, but the manufacturer announces these new units are ready to ship “soon” and you can contact your local Tree Audio dealer to order. More details to follow at www.treeaudio.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Special offers at Waves for this Saturday Today only, Waves offers special discounts on their Trueverb and Greg Wells PianoCentric plugins as well as API Collection bundle.
- IGS releases 576 Blue Stripe IGS has released its new 576 Blue Stripe compressor unit, first introduces sooner this year at MusikMesse.
- 50% Off Four MeldaProduction Plugins This week only, MeldaProduction offers their MPowerSynth, MFreeformEqualizer, MAutoEqualizer and MMultiBandPhaser plugins at half price.