Tree Audio launches a tube channel strip
The LA-based manufacturer, Tree Audio, introduces The Branch, a rackable tube channel strip based on its The Roots mixer.
The Branch employs the same circuit and components as The Roots in a 19" 2U rack chassis.
- 1 microphone/ligne preamp
- DI (instrument input)
- Polarity inverter
- -10dB and -20dB pad
- 48V Fantom power
- 2-band tube EQ: 50/80/100Hz and 7/10/12/16kHz
- Tube limiter with high-pass at 250Hz
- Switchable Vumeter for the input and the output levels and the gain reduction
- Large knob for the input level
- Custom input and output transformers
The Branch is now being distributed worldwide. US price is about $2200. You'll find more information on treeaudio.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- The Allen & Heath GLD Remote app is out Allen & Heath announced the availability of the free GLD Remote which allows for controlling GLD digital mixers from the iPad.
- Elysia offers two plug-ins on Facebook Elysia expands their social media network and offers two plug-ins to every 1000 new fan on Facebook.
- New TC Electronic DB6 loudness processor TC Electronic will add in april the DB6 model to their broadcast loudness processor series.