The WELL is a Wireless Event LED Luminaire designed as a self contained uplight.
Powering each WELL wash light are 12, 3W tri-color LEDs powered by self-contained 12V battery designed to provide up to 12 hours of life. For control, standard DMX ports are available, as well as a pre-installed Wireless Solution WDMX receiver.
• Five dimming curves
• 3-pin DMX input and output connectors
• Wireless DMX receiver built in
• LED display with password protection
• Split LED Array can be focused individually
• 12 hour battery life
• Movable foot on base of fixture for added positioning options
• Color Calibration
• 16° optics; Beam angle: 17°; Field angle: 32°; Lux: 225 @ 5 m
• Light source: 12 (3 W) tri-color LEDs, 50,000 hrs: red, green, blue (1,050 mA)
• Battery power: 12V 24Ah
• AC power for Charger: Auto-ranging 100 ~ 240 V 50/60 Hz
• Weight: 36.3 lbs / 16.5kg
• Size: 7.8 × 7.8 × 15.4 in / 198.5 × 198.5 × 392 mm
For more details, head to www.chauvetlighting.com/well.html.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Chauvet introduces Ovation E-910FC Chauvet presents the E-910FC, the newest full-color ERS-style lighting in their Ovation series.
- ELIOS, the ArtNet remote, is out in version 0.2 Elios (a.k.a. Entertainment LIgthing Open source Software) is an entertainment lighting remote using ArtNet protocol (DMX over Ethernet).
- American DJ Mega QA PAR38 American DJ introduces its Mega QA Par38 3-lb. RGBA LED uplighting fixture.