Elios (a.k.a. Entertainment LIgthing Open source Software) is an entertainment lighting remote using ArtNet protocol (DMX over Ethernet).
Its goal is to facilitate setup and focus of projectors for lighting technicians.
Here are the new features :
- refactoring of user interface ;
- cues management ;
- input and output DMX array view ;
- fullscreen mode ;
- automatic search for updates.
The remote, using ArtNet protocol is compatible with Windows, Mac and Linux, and all features are accessible from the web interface.
More informations on www.eliosoft.net
Viewers of this article also read...
- Chauvet introduces Ovation E-910FC Chauvet presents the E-910FC, the newest full-color ERS-style lighting in their Ovation series.
- American DJ Mega QA PAR38 American DJ introduces its Mega QA Par38 3-lb. RGBA LED uplighting fixture.
- American DJ Jelly Par Profile American DJ’s Jelly Par Profile is a low-profile LED uplighting fixture that comes in a glowing transparent case.