Orange Launches the 2-channel OR100
Orange has announced that it will be using the Winter NAMM show as a platform to launch the all-new twin channel OR100
It will be the first OR model to feature two channels of 100 watts.
Inspired by the ‘Pics Only’ models from 1972, the new Orange OR100 features a HF Drive circuit as well as a valve driven FX loop, foot-switchable boosts and independent EQ. The amp's output can be switched between 100, 70, 50 and 30 watts.
- 100/70/50/30w Class A/B head
- 2 channels
- Valves: 4xECC83/12AX7, 1xECC81/12AT7, 4xEL34
- Speaker Outs - 1 x 16 Ohm cabinet connected to the 16 Ohm output
- 1 x 8 Ohm cabinet connected to one of the 8 Ohm outputs
- 2 x 16 Ohm cabinets each connected to one of the 8 Ohm outputs
- Size 55x27x28cm (21.65x10.63x11.02in)
- Weight 23.84kg(52.139lb)
To see the OR100, visit Booth 4890 in Hall C at the upcoming Winter NAMM
Viewers of this article also read...
- Empress Effects releases Reverb stompbox Empress Effects has announced their Reverb pedal has started shipping, and requests customer inputs for next feature to be added in a free update.
- iRig products to unlock Cubasis LE features Owners of IK Multimedia’s iRig digital interfaces, mics & MIDI controllers can now unlock features inside of Cubasis LE for iPad.
- Flash sale on Mr. Black's Eterna reverb pedal Today and tomorrow, the Eterna reverb pedal is available with a discount from Mr. Black's online store.