The Design LED Panel 72IP MKII (DLED Panel 72 MKII) by Elation Professional is an outdoor color L.E.D. wash panel equipped with 72 3W Luxeon K2 L.E.D.’s (24 red, 24 green, 24 blue) producing various color possibilities using RGB color mixing.
- DMX Channels: 3, 4, 6 or 15 CH operation modes
- Control: Built-in DMX-512
- Dimmer: Selectable dim modes: standard & linear (0–100%)
- Strobe: Strobe effect (1–18 flashes per second)
- IP Rating: IP 65 outdoor rated
- Power Supply: Built-in electronic power supply: 90–240v linkable / 50–60hz
- Power Consumption: 300W
- Lamp: 72 × 3W Luxeon K2 LEDs (24 Red, 24 Green, 24 Blue)
- Lamp Life: 100,000 hrs.
- Dimensions: ( L x W x H ) 13.6” x 14.9” x 8” / 345.44 × 378.46 × 203.2 mm
- Weight: 26.46 lbs / 12 kg
No pricing info yet.
For more info, check out www.elationlighting.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Chauvet introduces Ovation E-910FC Chauvet presents the E-910FC, the newest full-color ERS-style lighting in their Ovation series.
- ELIOS, the ArtNet remote, is out in version 0.2 Elios (a.k.a. Entertainment LIgthing Open source Software) is an entertainment lighting remote using ArtNet protocol (DMX over Ethernet).
- American DJ Mega QA PAR38 American DJ introduces its Mega QA Par38 3-lb. RGBA LED uplighting fixture.