* How long have you use it?
It is now three years since I regularly use in my theater (theater / concert)
I do not carry it are carefully stowed in their beautiful boxes!
* Did you try many other models before buying it?
Not especially, old PixelPar, the lowcost home Chauvet, and chinoiserie ... so that the choice is still imposed itself!
* What is the particular feature you like best and least?
At first I thought they were perfect, blah blah ...
Then with time and uses more and more frequent, I saw quite a lot of things again!
* Pros: The double lyre, Dmx 3 and 5 pts, correct brightness for the price, FullColor (RGBW) is a plus (but this is why I chose them), the Powercons In / Out, Macros .
The opening of the beams.
* The -: The weight! fixing the dual lyre on the body of which unscrews projo permanently! (I've already lost nuts).
Color calibration is not the same on my 8 In.
The display which is not always hang (and is not always off), even activating the function in the menu ... I never understood why!
And BIG POINT LOW is the reliability over time. It's been 3 years that I use, and in 3 months, I have 2 of the 8 who have failed ... 1 which is illuminating, and one that sends all the time with Full or without data. Known problem with OXO (Axente). € 160 HT repair on the 1st and I expect the estimate for the second. I fear for the rest of my park which has substantially the same number of hours of use.
The RJ45 port that serves ABSOLUTELY nothing! Axente was honest enough to tell me they had not continued to develop this system RDM.
The scale is not super nice, the 0-1 is a disaster. I experimented with a colleague on a cyclo (a gala), if you pass by the black, it's just ugly and unusable!
* How would you rate the quality / price?
Q / P ratio .. Heuuuuu not super good! For projectors that are not bad-led, I already lost fasteners lyres and I 2 SAV ...
* With experience, you do again this choice?
I do not think so. But difficult to be objective when you see the new technologies that are making great strides! My OXO MultiBeam FCW already have a few years! At the time in this range they had a good / Report Q P.
Now I will turn to my usual landlord for advice before investing!
* That said, they work (have) perfectly and perform their duties!