I just bought not one home but the home Starway Botex and is the same EXCEPT there is no criterion Starway above but you'll understand ... BOTEX.
The colors are fabulous, the appointment power, that brief happiness.
The report qualitprix me sempble interresting. I have chosen this type of effect mainly for space but also for its adreessage DMX.
The only small dfault is missing an operating autonomme on music, a single dimmer is Submitted. It would be handy when you want to take this effect for a small evening with friends for example.
I tried the iColor 4 with halogen bulbs that had an operation on the music but the colors less me more.
If not for the rest, it is too tt to tell. To be continued ...
Did you find this review helpful?yesno
algau's review (This content has been automatically translated from French)
I have 2 devices for about 4 / 5 years, bought during a promotion that provided them with transport case.
* The size (4 projos in one).
* The simple DMX controller or each pilot channel at a color contrast or color that I almost anything.
* The power light, blue and green are beautiful and very bright.
* Certain color combinations are interesting.
* The angle of illumination or too wide or too narrow can illuminate the scene and not the ceiling or behind the scenes.
* The rapid establishment: placed or hung, the outlet nearest (2000W total attention is 10 A per unit!) Connect the DMX and that works.
* The circuit breaker incorporated.
* Lamps expensive and fragile.
* Yellow is a bit greenish.
* Red lacks a bit of tone.
* The bushes are fragile ..
* No preheating
I use them often for an orchestra, concerts, shows, dances ... this is a practical and versatile product, ideal for small scenes. for large scenes, do not révont with 500W per color, you need to put more than two. I had only one fault: the transformer of the electronic equipment has dropped. It turns out that the design, it is too tight. I replaced it with a more powerful.
I plan to buy two more.