[Musikmesse] Cakewalk PC2A Leveling Amplifier
Cakewalk has announced the release of the PC2A T-Type Leveling Amplifier Module.
The PC2A T-Type Leveling Amplifier is designed to put the sound of this hardware unit into SONAR X1 Producer Expanded's ProChannel.
- "Smooth, warm sound" heard on classic recordings and the signature dynamics compressor used on vocal tracks.
- Tube design and T4 circuitry have been modeled.
- Dual modes – "Fast Reset" mode allows for a faster wake-up time and avoids the initial pop while "Classic" mode sticks to the true emulation, and responds like the original hardware.
- R37 screw – Turning the screw controls how much compression is applied to high-frequency content, such as vocal sibilance.
- Zero-latency performance – Allows for real-time monitoring and tracking of any source material including vocals.
- Run natively in 32-bit or 64-bit environments with 64-bit double precision audio fidelity.
SONAR X1 Producer Expanded delivers modular capability to the ProChannel and is required to use PC2A T-Type Leveling Amplifier Module.
Availability & Pricing
SONAR X1 Producer Expanded customers can purchase PC2A T-Type Leveling Amplifier Module download for $79 / £59 / €69 (VAT inclusive) from the Cakewalk store.
For more information visit the PC2A T-Type Leveling Amplifier page.