Cytomic Updates The Glue to v1.1.4
Cytomic has updated The Glue to version 1.1.4, designed to offer improved performance and compatibility.
- New feature: smoothed Threshold, Makeup, Range, Mix, and Sidechain HP controls so no pops, clicks, or zipper noise when adjusted from gui or automated.
- Recent feature: linear phase oversampling to support up to 12 MHz (x256) – note that x2 is recommended for Realtime and x8 is recommended for Render.
- Recent feature: next and previous preset buttons.
- Fixed: removed CPU spikes when drawing the graphical user interface on Mac.
- Fixed: removed CPU spikes on first play, and when switching oversampling amounts.
- Fixed: preset menu not showing with some hosts on PPC.
- Fixed: reduced memory footprint with large oversampling amounts with large host buffer sizes.
Known issue: you cannot use both the AU and VST version at the same time in hosts that support both (e.g.: Ableton Live or Studio One).
Viewers of this article also read...
- Sinevibes Dynamo 1.1.0 Sinevibes has updated Dynamo to version 1.1.0.
- SuperMegaUltraGroovy Capo 2.1 SuperMegaUltraGroovy announced the availability of Capo 2.1 for Mac OS X 10.6.
- Kudzu Creative Group Koushion Kudzu Creative Group has announced the release of Koushion, an iOS app that combines an interface with MIDI controlling capabilities.