vladg/sound has released beta version 0.2.112 of Molot, a new VST compressor plug-in with a GUI inspired by an old Soviet military device.
It's available for Windows 32- and 64-bit and it is free.
- Aggressive hammering sound.
- Suits for rock drums and bass.
- Can be used on tracks and busses.
- Very clean sound.
- Switchable sigmoid attack curve.
- Smooth saturation.
- Mid-scoop EQ for simple tonal balance fix.
- Built-in limiter for peaks suppressing.
- Almost zero latency (2 samples).
- Up to 8x oversampling.
- USSR military style GUI.
- Switchable language EN/RU.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [NAMM] Sonnox Fraunhofer Pro-Codec A collaboration between mp3 creator Fraunhofer IIS and Sonnox Ltd., has resulted in a plug-in designed to change the way audio is mastered for online distribution.
- [NAMM] Tommy Emmanuel: A Step-by-Step Breakdown Hal Leonard released at NAMM two titles for guitarists: Signature Licks book/CD packs examining the playing of Tommy Emmanuel and Duane Allman.
- [NAMM] Zenhiser Ultimate Deep House Beats Zenhiser supplies another collection of looped and mastered deep house beats that crosses the realms of both deep house and tech house.