XILS-lab PolyKB 2.0.1
XILS-lab has released version 2.0.1 of PolyKB.
This version fixes the following issues:
- Mac Version Only: Very rare Logic crash, depending on several parameters combination (Logic Version, OS Version).
- All Versions: Some rare Phaser issues.
- All Versions: Some cosmetic issues like certain mouse over info handling.
- All Versions: Clearer choice for GUI size: Maximum size is now presented as an item in size menu.
- Mac Version Only: Following Apple requirements, users presets are now located in user/username/library/preferences. This move is handled automatically.
- All Versions: Arpeggiator: some occasional issues with arpeggio memory related to entered notes schedule.
Post a comment
Viewers of this article also read...
- Rent-to-own Ozone 9 and Neutron 3 together on Splice Splice has bundled iZotope’s latest software audio processors and offers them at a lower price through their rent-to-own program.
- Arturia AudioFuse 8PRE audio interface review Just over two years ago, French manufacturer Arturia first stepped into the world of audio interfaces. More recently at NAMM 2019, the Grenoble-based company announced two new models, one of which the AudioFuse 8Pre. Has it been a successful addition to the line?
- Antelope Discrete 4 Synergy Core review About a year and a half ago, Antelope released the Discrete, a new range of Thunderbolt & USB interfaces including discrete preamps, their famous FPGA module as well as the stack of audio effects that would usually come with it. Now back in June 2019, Antelope releases a new version of its Discrete 4, this time providing dual DSP chips in addition to the FPGA. Marketing ploy or real step forward?