XILS-lab PolyKB 2.0.1
XILS-lab has released version 2.0.1 of PolyKB.
This version fixes the following issues:
- Mac Version Only: Very rare Logic crash, depending on several parameters combination (Logic Version, OS Version).
- All Versions: Some rare Phaser issues.
- All Versions: Some cosmetic issues like certain mouse over info handling.
- All Versions: Clearer choice for GUI size: Maximum size is now presented as an item in size menu.
- Mac Version Only: Following Apple requirements, users presets are now located in user/username/library/preferences. This move is handled automatically.
- All Versions: Arpeggiator: some occasional issues with arpeggio memory related to entered notes schedule.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Image Line FL Studio 9.8 Image Line has released a beta version of FL Studio version 9.8.
- Modartt Pianoteq 3.6.6 Modartt has updated Pianoteq to version 3.6.6.
- Audio Damage Phosphor Audio Damage has announced the release of Phosphor, a new VSTi/AU instrument modeled on thealphaSyntauri, a vintage digital additive synth.