Voxengo Deft Compressor 1.3
Voxengo Deft Compressor version 1.3 update is now available for download.
Version 1.3 includes the following changes:
- Oversampling filter type "Min-phase/Lin-phase" switch added.
- Global "Auto Oversampling Level" 1X (off) option added.
- An issue with the "Vintage Compression" mode in the "Dual Mono" routing mode fixed.
- The "Vintage Compression" mode is now selected for all channel groups to avoid phasing issues.
Deft Compressor features:
- Adjustable S-curve timing function
- “Vintage” compression mode
- Feedback compression mode
- Auto make-up gain
- External side-chaining
- Key signal filtering
- Stereo and multi-channel processing
- Internal channel routing
- Channel grouping
- Up to 8x oversampling
- 64-bit floating point processing
- Preset manager
- Undo/redo history
- A/B comparisons
- Contextual hint messages
- All sample rates support
- Zero processing latency
Pricing & Availability
Voxengo Deft Compressor end-user license is available for purchase on-line for US$79.95. Demo version of Voxengo Deft Compressor can be downloaded at the Voxengo web site: www.voxengo.com/product/deftcompressor
Viewers of this article also read...
- [Musikmesse] EastWest The Dark Side Award EASTWEST has won a 2011 MIPA - Musikmesse International Press Award for The Dark Side virtual instrument and sound library.
- Wave Alchemy Syncussion Drums Wave Alchemy has announced the release of Syncussion Drums, a collection of 1885 24-bit royalty free electronic drum samples from the Pearl Syncussion SY-1 analogue drum synthesizer.
- [Musikmesse] Alva Audio Nanoface ALVA presents the Nanoface, a 12-channel, bus-powered USB audio and MIDI interface