WNP Sounds introduces SaturaBlock for Reaktor
WNP Sounds present SaturaBlock, a compressor/limiter Reaktor block with optional tube-like overdrive.
Designed for Reaktor 6 (or higher version), SaturaBlock's features include:
- Compressor / Limiter with high quality oversampling option.
- Module "Tube" which adds saturation naturally with option "color".
- Function "HardTube" that doubles the saturation to add a distortion effect.
- Function "Low Cut" adjustable.
- Function "Bright" adjustable that adds presence naturally.
- Function "Punch" adjustable adds character to your audio track.
- Low CPU consumption.
- Zero latency.
MSRP is $5.99, but it is currently available for $3.99 at www.wnpsounds.net where you'll also find additional details and sound demos.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Rent-to-own Ozone 9 and Neutron 3 together on Splice Splice has bundled iZotope’s latest software audio processors and offers them at a lower price through their rent-to-own program.
- Arturia AudioFuse 8PRE audio interface review Just over two years ago, French manufacturer Arturia first stepped into the world of audio interfaces. More recently at NAMM 2019, the Grenoble-based company announced two new models, one of which the AudioFuse 8Pre. Has it been a successful addition to the line?
- Antelope Discrete 4 Synergy Core review About a year and a half ago, Antelope released the Discrete, a new range of Thunderbolt & USB interfaces including discrete preamps, their famous FPGA module as well as the stack of audio effects that would usually come with it. Now back in June 2019, Antelope releases a new version of its Discrete 4, this time providing dual DSP chips in addition to the FPGA. Marketing ploy or real step forward?