Just for information, the software is now also in French,
and two other interfaces are available with this software (see here: https://sweetlight.audiofanzine.com/
- How long have you use it?
I sold after one month to move to superior product
- What is so special that you like most and least?
as: simple cable, the least: it is limited to 100 channels and ten aircraft, plus it limits the software: you can not use interface '3D view' (a simulation of the scene) with the cable connected the PC (but you just have to disconnect it).
- Have you tried many other models before buying it?
njuste plates DMX standard
- How would you rate the quality / price?
medium, because of limitations
- With experience, you do again this choice? ...
I bought from the box version (Sweetbox): 512 channels, unlimited, with a scene in memory and the opportunity to cross $ oler software with a turntable connected DMX input on it.
the links to the site offering the software to download (and free) is up (manufacturer)