Tycoon Percussion [Signature Series] Heritage Congas
Tycoon Percussion has introduced its latest addition to its Signature Series line of conga drums: the "Heritage" model.
Signature "Heritage" Series congas are available in 10", 11", 11 ¾" and 12½" sizes and all the drums are custom-crafted from ecologically grown and harvested Siam Oak, according to Tycoon.
The "Heritage" model combines the traditional 30" height with an extra-wide belly designed to "project deep bass tones without sacrificing fullness or power."
Standard equipment on the new Heritage congas includes:
- Triple steel bands to accentuate the traditional appearance of the drums while providing increased structural support.
- Dark-brown, traditional hand-rubbed finish.
- Calfskin heads.
- Brushed chrome Classic Pro™ hoops, die-cast handle and reinforced side plates with large (5/16˝) diameter tuning rods.
- Individual basket stands (USA only).
Tycoon's Signature "Heritage" Series also features matching 7˝ and 8½" bongos.
For more information, visit www.tycoonpercussion.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Dixon's Demon In Urban Camo Finish Dixon Drums has expanded their Demon series with a new Urban Camo wrap finish.
- New Taye Drums Pedals New from Taye: The PSK701C single pedal and PSK702C double pedal.
- Sabian Burries The Bodies In a move they say was driven by consumer curiosity, Sabian has buried 100 of its Vault Artisan ride cymbals and will dig them up from the ground in mid-2009.