Audix Amped-Up sweepstake
Audix partnered with Dunlop, Orange Amps and G&L to offer one lucky winner more than $6400 of guitar gear.
The Audix Amped-Up sweepstake is open until October 15th to participants over 18 years old in countries where participating companies have authorized distributors. To participate, you need to enter your name and e-mail address at www.audixusa.com. The grand winner will be chosen on October 16th and will receive the following prizes:
- From Audix: RAD360 wireless system, i5 microphone with Cabgrabber for guitar amps, D6 microphone with Cabgrabber XL for bass amps, CX112B studio large diaphragm condenser microphone with its shockmount and OM6 handheld dynamic microphone
- A G&L Fallout electric guitar
- An Orange Amps TH30C 30W 2-channel guitar amp
- MXR Carbon Copy analog delay, Phase 90, Super Badass Distortion, Analog Chorus, Full Bore Metal Distortion, Micro Amp Plus and Jimi Hendrix 70th Anniversary Tribute Cry Baby Wah pedals
- 12 Dunlop string sets
Contest rules are available at www.audixusa.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Win a Line 6 AMPLIFi 75 Line 6 is running a sweepstake that will reward one winner with an AMPLIFi 75 guitar modeling amplifier.
- Toontrack launches a songwriting competition Toontrack invites you to participate in its new songwriting competition and win $10 000 in cash and software licences.
- Win Sonnox plug-ins with PureMix PureMix launched a new mix context on an Amber Skye’s song with three Sonnox Essential Bundles as grand prizes.