LiquidSonics Reverberate
LiquidSonics Reverberate
BeyondR BeyondR
Published on 09/12/12 at 10:40
There weren't any kind of compatibility issues in the program worked really great.
The book provided by the program was pretty clear regarding the general configuration of the program and how the settings worked.

General configuration and setup is pretty easy.
The typical functions are accessible fro a nice window in the great design that has a lot of editing options to choose from and many presets provided by Reverberate.

The software performs incredibly well, the gear is stable and I've been using it for two years and I still use it in all of my mixes.
I'm getting high-quality results with the touch of Reverberate either on my synths sounds, on my piano sounds, I basically use it for all of my instruments.

What I like the most about it is the high quality reverb that is provided, I also must mention how advanced this Reverb is, you can tweak almost any aspect of the reverb not just some like you find in some more basic reverbs.

You also have a lot of build-in presets, you have 48 presets different to choose from.
You have multiple channels where you can set the exact settings regarding the tale, time, decay , attack, preattack, hold, and many other features.

Precision and quality of sounds is extremely good and pro, I use 2 reverbers, Reverberation and Aether, they are the best in terms of sculpting the reverb and the sounds, basically this reverb can be used either on vocal mixes or in many musical instruments.

But having said that, this reverb requires some high cpu resources, so keep that in mind when you're using multiple instances of this reverb.

I've tried many reverbs, I stuck with two, as I mentioned Aether and Reverberate, to get some crazy effects you can mix them up and create some unique reverb, or you can just pan one left other right.