LiquidSonics Reverberate
LiquidSonics Reverberate
JoeW1 JoeW1
Published on 03/25/13 at 11:44
Reverberate from LiquidSonics is compatible with any platform like Xp , Vista , 7 or MAC.

The manual that is included with the program is easy to catch , enough to obtain the necessary information of how the reverb works and reacts.

The setup doesn't require a lot of time or effort , it's very fast and easy to follow.

The software from LiquidSonics works beyond great , the program is very stable , provides a very delicate touch of reverb , some high quality reflections and time delays.

I'm getting great results while using this product , it really helps to combine different sounds and colors to other instruments or sounds.

Reverberate is a dual true-stereo convolution reverb with a lot of presets , around 144 which I totally enjoy using , some stereo delays with modulation for IR2, IR2 and after effects.

I also like the interface , a very catchy design that incorporates a sample browser , some EQ and LFO modulation and of course early reflection module.

Another remarkable aspect of this program is the full file support for wav, SDIR, aiff and flac.

You get other awesome features that are low CPU down sampling mode option and 0 latency response.

My opinion about the value for the price is awesome , extremely cheap product , only about 50 $ , but you get a very complex and professional sounding reverb.

Precision and quality of the sound is also pro , the tale sounds realistic , the effect that is has on the shape of the sound is great , 9/10.

I've tried different reverbs , some way more expensive , some cheaper , this one is better than average and not as good as Aether for example.

Knowing what I know, I'm quite sure that I would get a bigger reverb in terms of price and quality , but having said that , for its price range , this is probably your best choice.