Trillium Lane Labs TL Space

All user reviews for the Trillium Lane Labs TL Space

• moosersmoosers

Trillium Lane Labs TL SpacePublished on 03/27/08 at 08:28
    I had no problems at all getting started with the Trillium Lane Labs TL Space. You need an iLok to authorize it with, but if you have experience with that it should be no problem. I run it with Pro Tools 7.4 LE and I had no need for the manual. It is easy to install and figure out the functions.

I use this on my Macbook Pro (2.2 Ghz, 2 GB Ram) and I've had no issues at all with it. I use it on an auxiliary track with every session I do. This saves processing power; if I were to put this plug-in on every track however, I do believe it would slow down my computer quite a bit. This is to be expected with any sort of powerful plug-in such as this one though. As long as I keep it on one track or a few at most it runs great.

I've had it for about a year now and it is the only reverb plug-in that I use - its that good. Not only is it really easy to get a nice sound from it, but the controls are really in depth and useful. I've used a a couple of reverb plug-ins in the past and this one trumps them all. While I haven't done this, I believe that you can download extra presets for it, a great feature that I will look into when I have a chance. Even though it is definitely a bit pricey, for me it is worth every penny. I've used an EMT 140 plate reverb and the emulation of that on this plug-in is impeccable. If you are looking for a serious reverb plug-in, spend the money and get this; you won't regret it and you will have a great sounding reverb for all of your sessions.