Ueberschall Jazz Colors
Ueberschall presents a color spectrum of Jazz in this sample library, including Swing, Bebop, Hardbop, LatinJazz, SmoothJazz, Fusion and BalladJazz.
The focus lays on the modern Jazz music but is strongly influenced by great musicians such as Miles Davis, John Coltrane, Duke Ellington, Herbie Hancock, George Benson and many more.
The complete content of 3.8 GB and 1507 Samples was played by professional musicians. Instruments included are drums, upright jazz bass, electric bass, jazz guitar, grand piano, Fender rhodes, Hammond B3 via Leslie, several saxophones, trumpet and flute.
The drums were seperately recorded and offer each part as single track: bass drum, snare drum top, snare drum bottom, hi-hat, ride, crash, toms, stereo overhead and stereo room.
All recordings are dry and without any effects.
Each kit is seperated into four different folders, some of them even in five:
- Intro & Outro Kit: Here you can find the matching intro/outro track for the overall kit, along with its individual parts.
- A-Part: Includes the main theme, with its sounds and phrases.
- B-Part: Provides an alternative track and phrases which gives you more flexibility for your entire track.
- C-Part: Provides a second variation of the theme for even more flexible use.
3.8 GB, 18 construction kits, 1507 loops & samples
Elastik Soundbank for Mac/PC/AU/VST/RTAS/StandAlone
Elastik Player included - no sampler required!
Viewers of this article also read...
- Kid Nepro Arturia ARP2600 V Collection Kid Nepro has released their second soundbank for Arturia's V Collection.
- PSP Audioware PSP 85 PSPaudioware has announced the release of a new delay plug-in: PSP 85, which is the successor to the PSP 84 delay.
- New SONiVOX DVIs SONiVOX has announced the availability of its latest batch of DVI products (Downloadable Virtual Instruments), for both Mac OS X and Windows platforms.