< Tous les avis Zildjian A Custom Crash 17''
Zildjian A Custom Crash 17''
Zildjian A Custom Crash 17''

Crash Cymbal from Zildjian belonging to the A Custom series

drummer ju drummer ju

«  A Custom sound »

Published on 07/30/13 at 03:47
How long have you use it?
2 years

Have you tried many other models before buying it?
K Custom 16 a little too dark for me despite a very nice power.
Avedis 16 a little too bright ...
A Custom Fast Crash 17: Sustain a little too short and slightly sharper than the classic A Custom Crash.
K 16: a little harder alloy under the baton and too dark
HHX Evolution Crash 16 Cymbal Very good but has a little too much under foot for my game and my style. Anyway for the big live that is not my case it must be devastating!

What is the particular feature you like best and least?
+: A very sound A Custom I really appreciate it! Powerful, controlled low a volume, a tone neither too dark nor too sharp, and very versatile. I also have two small sister's 16 and 14. I was looking for a cymbal with a little more serious than the 16 and 14 I already have, but without going to the extreme as Dark K Custom Dark crash and it's very good score! Feeling under the baton when typing is really excellent given the thickness Medium Thin, not buggers need to get something! I play a little all styles Rock / Pop / Funk and why it goes well! I think it can also be very useful in a broader context of metal but can be a little less for jazz ...

- Nothing!

How would you rate the quality / price?
Pretty good, and a lot cheaper than some high-end as Paiste Signature with a very good sound, but with zero strength ... And I say that knowingly!

With experience, you do again this choice?
Yes I tried a lot of different cymbals and some I have often disappointed. A Custom crash are sure about both strength that sounds!