Benchmark has a new D/A converter
Benchmark announces the release of the D-version of its DAC2 digital-to-analogue audio converter.
The DAC2 D has the same features as the DAC2 HGC converter but Benchmark removed the analogue inputs and the 12V trigger.
The DAC2 D has been widely improved compared to the previous versions (DAC1 and DAC2), with reduced noise level and distortion, improved digital filter and a new asynchronous USB audio interface, which is compatible with USB 1.1 and 2.0.
- 5 digital inputs
- 3 analog outputs
- Digital pass-through
- Native DSD conversion
- Asynchronous USB audio interface
- Home-theater bypass
- Sample rate and word length display
- Hybrid gain control (active analog gain control, passive low impedance attenuators, 32-bit digital gain control and servo-driven volume control)
- High headroom DSP
- UltraLock2 jitter attenuation system
- Quad 32-bit balanced D/A conversion system
US price of the DAC2 D is $1795 / 2147€. You can check all the details and compare the DAC2 versions at www.benchmarkmedia.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Elysia XFilter 500 Universal EQ Elysia confirms the release of a new equalizer module in API 500 format, called the Xfilter 500.
- 2 Anniversary editions at Thermionic Culture Thermionic Culture celebrates its 15th anniversary and launches for the occasion a new version of two classic units.
- Royer Labs celebrates its 15th anniversary Royer Labs was founded in 1998 and celebrates this year its 15th anniversary with a limited edition R-121 microphone.