Yamaha updates Nuage to v1.5
Yamaha announced at the NAB Show 2014 the release in May of version 1.5 of its Nuage audio production system software.
The v1.5 update will add to Nuage the following changes:
- Remote control and the headphone amplifiers of the R Series audio interfaces
- CL Series digital consoles input sharing via the Dante network
- Compatibility of the Nuage PT Bridge with OS X 10.9 for Pro Tools on Mac
- Added a Quick Control to the Nuage Master unit in order to further customize the control and assign parameters
- Improved multi-function knobs
More information about this update in May.
Viewers of this article also read...
- The SoundToys plug-ins in AAX and 64-bit formats Pro Tools 11 users can finally use the SoundToys plug-ins on their platform, thanks to the release of the new AAX version.
- Waves gives Vitamin to your signal Vitamin, the brand new Waves plug-in for Mac and PC, is a multiband harmonic enhancer and tone shaper.
- Propellerhead offers Synchronous RE for Reason 7 Users of Reason 7 can download for free the new Propellerhead Synchronous modulation Rack Extension until June 30th.