Jensen Transformers has introduced two new instrument oriented DI boxes, the mono Concert-1 and stereo Concert-2.
Both models are designed to drive an unbalanced instrument signal distances to 100 meters (300’) or more without high frequency loss or introducing noise into the signal path, and share the following specs:
- Frequency response: 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- Max signal handling: +24 dBu @ 20 Hz
- CMRR noise rejection: 80 db @ 60 Hz
- Standard connectors: 1/4" and 3.5 mini TRS input, XLR-M output
The Concert-1 is announced at a US MSRP of $199.90, and the Concert-2 at $299.90. More details at the Jensen Transformers website.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Special offers at Waves for this Saturday Today only, Waves offers special discounts on their Trueverb and Greg Wells PianoCentric plugins as well as API Collection bundle.
- IGS releases 576 Blue Stripe IGS has released its new 576 Blue Stripe compressor unit, first introduces sooner this year at MusikMesse.
- 50% Off Four MeldaProduction Plugins This week only, MeldaProduction offers their MPowerSynth, MFreeformEqualizer, MAutoEqualizer and MMultiBandPhaser plugins at half price.