[MUSIKMESSE] 2 new DI boxes at Jensen Transformers
Jensen Transformers has introduced two new instrument oriented DI boxes, the mono Concert-1 and stereo Concert-2.
Both models are designed to drive an unbalanced instrument signal distances to 100 meters (300’) or more without high frequency loss or introducing noise into the signal path, and share the following specs:
- Frequency response: 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- Max signal handling: +24 dBu @ 20 Hz
- CMRR noise rejection: 80 db @ 60 Hz
- Standard connectors: 1/4" and 3.5 mini TRS input, XLR-M output
The Concert-1 is announced at a US MSRP of $199.90, and the Concert-2 at $299.90. More details at the Jensen Transformers website.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [MUSIKMESSE] IGS 576 Blue Stripe IGS is at the Musikmesse to introduce a new 500-format compressor, the 576 Blue Stripe.
- [MUSIKMESSE] AMS Neve debuts DFC3D AMS Neve introduces DFC3D, the latest incarnation of the brand's DFC series of digital mixing consoles.
- [MUSIKMESSE] SPL introduces PQ Mastering Equalizer SPL presents the PQ Mastering Equalizer, a fully parametric, dual-channel, five-band equalizer.