Designed to support portable audio devices in the field, the DIDock delivers audio signal conversion from connected devices to a balanced transformer isolated stereo output pair.
“Many portable audio devices tend to introduce increased levels of noise when connected to larger professional PA systems. The DIDock solves many of the issues typically encountered when introducing consumer-based products into professional environments, ” SM Pro Audio said.
- IPOD compatible docking connector
- 3.5mm line input connector
- Headphone output and rotary level control
- Transformer isolated outputs
- Individual channel GND lift switches
- Rugged metal construction
- Powered by phantom power or 12v external adaptor
The DIDock is housed in a metal chassis and features road-ready connectors for all inputs and outputs.
For more information, visit www.smproaudio.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Special offers at Waves for this Saturday Today only, Waves offers special discounts on their Trueverb and Greg Wells PianoCentric plugins as well as API Collection bundle.
- IGS releases 576 Blue Stripe IGS has released its new 576 Blue Stripe compressor unit, first introduces sooner this year at MusikMesse.
- 50% Off Four MeldaProduction Plugins This week only, MeldaProduction offers their MPowerSynth, MFreeformEqualizer, MAutoEqualizer and MMultiBandPhaser plugins at half price.