Adobe audition 1.5
Adobe audition 1.5

Digital Audio Editor from Adobe .

gigi06 gigi06
Published on 12/04/05 at 00:13
First thing, let me talk about my setup and probably yours.
You want to save your home your own model c right? regardless of the style

You had some funny experiences with Cubase, Sonar, Logic, PT LE etc. ..

Strange experience ... what he's talking the one! ?

Most other software sequencer / recorder and make 1000 one thing, regardless of your racing machine, ca bug, it sizzles, it's slow .. there are plenty of buttons everywhere, I'm going to tendinitis with the mouse ... ah damn blue screen what was going on .. my understanding, my zik, my idea ... time for a reboot. shit I forgot ..

- Ahahah small installs audition (cool edit, we Will Remember)!
- Oh yes it is hearing this stuff?
- Ben is a little soft for little, no need to flatter him in the direction that the hair.
- Oh yes it works?
- Yeah you do not have MIDI editing but if you ask me you got that done on a computer or other mpc
- Ok ok so the hearing that it ca not crash and saves right?
- Eh nickel guy, faster than the protools. the stuff already worked on Pentium 60
- Oh ok I see .... but it must be fake and all the effects?
- Frankly it's going, and directx support in terms of frequency of lanalyse is not better, it's clean, fast, beautiful and I would be tempted to say pro
- Oh yes shareware in the world of big?

- Hey! this thing is the rock-solid as a true multitrack tascam, fostex, etc. ..

- Yeah OK we will register here, you want a setup very easy and clean, is
you an analog mixer mackie a style, a full card with Din / out firewire 410 style .. plug all this, plug all your toys sampler, microphones and musicians. record, mix, master and off you go ca sound good!

obviously the author of this story enjoys the hardware, and yes nothing beats son connect with sequencers and samplers that sounds (my mpc .. I love you)!

Well like I said everything is good here .. almost

obviously buy a sound card with the most dentreee outputs and a must especially if you have a console tite and toys by side

Are you listening? you take yourself a Sempron with 1GB ram and a good hard drive sata

it's all a computer is 300 euros gonna do guy and nickel in nickel and more ..

Frankly ca 10 years must be the thing that I know.

ca has not changed much, especially improve .. It had always been as fast and stable

so the interface is less pretty Logic, etc. pt. sen crazy but hey at least
HERE WE HAVE DONE LIMPRESSION Lord's one thing for once ...

SAVE!