Ambrosia Software WireTap Studio Update
Ambrosia Software has updated WireTap Studio to v1.0.7.
This updated version features improved performance and more efficient memory usage, along with other enhancements and fixes, according to Ambrosia.
- Improved performance and more efficient memory usage.
- Custom hot keys for starting and stopping recording.
- Option-clicking source pop-ups now show hidden applications.
- Can now record from Java apps and other applications that have improperly coded bundle identifiers.
- Improved recording session performance.
- Support for scroll wheel and and Multi-Touch trackpad.
- Enhanced drag-n-drop capabilities.
For more information: www.ambrosiasw.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Synapse Audio Updates Orion To v7.62 Synapse Audio has updated Orion to v7.62.
- Loomer Releases 3 New Plug-Ins Loomer has announced the release of three new plug-ins for Windows, Mac OS X and Linux in VST, AU and Stand-alone formats: Aspect, a polyphonic synth, Resound, a delay / echo and Manifold, a harmonizer.
- Intuem Updated to v4.40.4u Companion Engineering & Design has updated Intuem to v4.0.4u.