Audio Damage Releases Rough Rider Pro
Audio Damage has announced the release of Rough Rider Pro, a multi-band compressor.
Rough Rider Pro is designed as a more sophisticated version of AD's free Rough Rider compressor. Featuring three bands of compression, with control over each band, Rough Rider Pro is designed for extreme compression, with ratios up to 1000:1, an extremely short attack time for distortion effects, and multiple routings.
Rough Rider Pro Features:
- Isolator section for simple control of input frequencies.
- Multi-band mode, for a single Rough Rider compressor on each band.
- Series mode, for three Rough Riders in a row.
- Attack time goes as low as 0.1ms, for use as a distortion unit.
- Ratio of 1:1 to 1000:1 for complete control of signal dynamics.
- MIDI learn for hardware control of all parameters (VST only).
Pricing & Availability
Rough Rider Pro costs $49 and is available for Windows (VST) and Mac OS X (VST & AudioUnits).
For more detail, check out the Audio Damage website: www.audiodamage.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Ambrosia Software WireTap Studio Update Ambrosia Software has updated WireTap Studio to v1.0.7.
- Synapse Audio Updates Orion To v7.62 Synapse Audio has updated Orion to v7.62.
- Loomer Releases 3 New Plug-Ins Loomer has announced the release of three new plug-ins for Windows, Mac OS X and Linux in VST, AU and Stand-alone formats: Aspect, a polyphonic synth, Resound, a delay / echo and Manifold, a harmonizer.