Log in
Log in

or
Create an account

or
EN
FR
Syntrillium Cool Edit Pro 2.x
(11)
Write a user review

Where to buy Cool Edit Pro 2.x?

Less

Discontinued, replaced by:

Adobe Cool Edit Pro 2.1 Adobe Cool Edit Pro 2.1
There are no classified ads for this product.
New ad alert

Cool edit pro 2.1 help

  • 1 comment
  • 2 participants
  • 1,466 views
  • 0 follower
Cool edit pro 2.1 help
I need help recording in both channels. When I record it will only record to the left channel. I have made to have it record in stereo but it still records to the left channel only. What should I Do?
hi man im havin the same problem and still lookin 4 a solution it is annoyin rele.....im currently searching all over the net so if i gt answer i wil get bck 2 u n if u gt 1 before pliz let me knw