AMS Neve introduces DFC3D, the latest incarnation of the brand's DFC series of digital mixing consoles.
Designed specifically for multi-format film dubbing and post production, this console is a dual-engine 1000-path USP engine, with a 72-fader dual operator control surface with designed-in integration with the Avid S6 controller.
New features include:
- New integrated DSP processes including Sub-harmonic Synthesizer, Multi-Band Compressor, and the return of the legendary RMX-16 Reverb. Increased DSP capacity allows for using the new processes in existing mix setups without compromising DSP availability.
- New high-resolution 3D-enabled metering, with unique spatial panner optimised for Dolby Atmos™ providing the most efficient Atmos™ mixing experience and fastest transition from conventional mixing techniques.
- Flexible Mix Engine natively supports 16-wide stems and pre-dubs, allowing true 3D panning without any compromises or workarounds.
- Enhanced online and offline automation editing, speeding up re-conforming and streamlining mix workflows.
- New Ethernet communications links provides enhanced flexibility, and system control analysis.
More details are available at ams-neve.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Special offers at Waves for this Saturday Today only, Waves offers special discounts on their Trueverb and Greg Wells PianoCentric plugins as well as API Collection bundle.
- IGS releases 576 Blue Stripe IGS has released its new 576 Blue Stripe compressor unit, first introduces sooner this year at MusikMesse.
- 50% Off Four MeldaProduction Plugins This week only, MeldaProduction offers their MPowerSynth, MFreeformEqualizer, MAutoEqualizer and MMultiBandPhaser plugins at half price.