Behringer X32 Mixer
At the coming NAMM Behringer will unveil their new X32 Digital Mixer.
X32 - 32-Channel 16-Bus Digital Total Recall Live/Recording Mixing Console
- Total recall
- 32 channels with inserts
- 16 mix busses with inserts
- 6 aux sends and returns
- 8 stereo FX returns
- 6 matrix mixers with inserts
- 6 mute groups
- 8 DCA groups
- Full-recording / multi-channel networking via FW/USB expansion cards*
- 48-channel "digital snake" via ultra-low latency AES-50 ports*
- Fully programmable, high-end mic preamps
- 25 low-noise 100mm motorized faders
- Super-easy user-interface with direct access
- No confusing menus
- High-resolution 7" colour TFT display
- Individual LCD displays per channel, DCA and Bus
- Full dynamics and EQ per channel, busses and matrices
- Adjustable line-delays on all inputs and outputs
- Virtual FX rack with 8 FX slots
- Powerful scene management for shows
- On-board recorder for uncompressed WAV files on USB flash drive
- Remote editor software to control via USB or Ethernet
- Extensive channel strip controls with user-definable control sections
- Connections to BEHRINGER P-16 personal monitoring system
- AES/EBU stereo digital output and full MIDI implementation
Pricing & Availability
The X32 is expected for release 2/3 Quarter 2011.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Millennia Media AD-596 & HV-35 500 Series Modules Millennia Music & Media Systems introduced the AD-596 Analog to Digital Converter and the HV-35 micamp at the 129th AES Convention.
- JZ Microphones Launches Drum Mic Kit – JZ DMK1 A general purpose of the JZ DMK1 is to use the mics for drum overheads and the kick drum both live and in the recording studio environment.
- Tannoy Reveal 601a Mini-Review At the start of the 2010 season, Tannoy, the famous studio monitor manufacturer, updated the Reveal series — its entry level product range. We had the opportunity to review the Reveal 601a, a powered loudspeaker monitor with a 6.5" driver...