[Musikmesse] DiGiCo S21 digital console unveiled
DiGiCo introduces at Musikmesse the upcoming S21 digital mixing console with 96 kHz support and touch screens.
Following are the first details of this new DiGiCo S21:
- 40 Flexi-Channels (equivalent to 80 DSP channels)
- 16 mono/stereo Flexi Bus
- 12 stereo busses
- 2 stereo master busses
- 4 solo busses
- 10x8 matrix
- 24 mic/line inputs
- 12 analog outputs
- 2 AES digital mono inputs
- Word Clock I/O
- GPI, PGO and DVI out ports
- 2 touch screens
- 2 Ethernet ports
- 2 x 24-segment master/solo meters
- 2 DMI, up to 64 I/O per slot
- Built-in USB 2.0 audio interface
- Software section with 4 assignable multiband compressors, 4 assignable DigiTubes, 8 effect engines, 16 x 32-band graphic EQs, user-definable macros, 1 gate per channel and bus, 1 compressor per channel ans bus and more
- Standard sample rate: 96 kHz
DiGiCo announced on their Facebook page a price point below £5,000. This new S21 will be available this Summer, and more details will be unveiled in the coming days at www.digico.biz.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [Musikmesse] Munro Sonic Egg 100 Munro Sonic introduces at Musikmesse a more compact version of their studio monitors with dedicated amplifier, the Egg 100.
- [Musikmesse] dbx launches 500 modules dbx launches a series of processors and sub-harmonic synth in API 500 format, which are introduced at Musikmesse this week.
- [Musikmesse] Warm Audio EQP-WA Warm Audio is at Musikmesse where they are showing their clone of the legendary Pultec EQP-1A tube equalizer.