[Musikmesse] DiGiCo S21 digital console unveiled
DiGiCo introduces at Musikmesse the upcoming S21 digital mixing console with 96 kHz support and touch screens.
Following are the first details of this new DiGiCo S21:
- 40 Flexi-Channels (equivalent to 80 DSP channels)
- 16 mono/stereo Flexi Bus
- 12 stereo busses
- 2 stereo master busses
- 4 solo busses
- 10x8 matrix
- 24 mic/line inputs
- 12 analog outputs
- 2 AES digital mono inputs
- Word Clock I/O
- GPI, PGO and DVI out ports
- 2 touch screens
- 2 Ethernet ports
- 2 x 24-segment master/solo meters
- 2 DMI, up to 64 I/O per slot
- Built-in USB 2.0 audio interface
- Software section with 4 assignable multiband compressors, 4 assignable DigiTubes, 8 effect engines, 16 x 32-band graphic EQs, user-definable macros, 1 gate per channel and bus, 1 compressor per channel ans bus and more
- Standard sample rate: 96 kHz
DiGiCo announced on their Facebook page a price point below £5,000. This new S21 will be available this Summer, and more details will be unveiled in the coming days at www.digico.biz.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Special offers at Waves for this Saturday Today only, Waves offers special discounts on their Trueverb and Greg Wells PianoCentric plugins as well as API Collection bundle.
- IGS releases 576 Blue Stripe IGS has released its new 576 Blue Stripe compressor unit, first introduces sooner this year at MusikMesse.
- 50% Off Four MeldaProduction Plugins This week only, MeldaProduction offers their MPowerSynth, MFreeformEqualizer, MAutoEqualizer and MMultiBandPhaser plugins at half price.