DiGiCo introduces at Musikmesse the upcoming S21 digital mixing console with 96 kHz support and touch screens.
Following are the first details of this new DiGiCo S21:
- 40 Flexi-Channels (equivalent to 80 DSP channels)
- 16 mono/stereo Flexi Bus
- 12 stereo busses
- 2 stereo master busses
- 4 solo busses
- 10×8 matrix
- 24 mic/line inputs
- 12 analog outputs
- 2 AES digital mono inputs
- Word Clock I/O
- GPI, PGO and DVI out ports
- 2 touch screens
- 2 Ethernet ports
- 2 × 24-segment master/solo meters
- 2 DMI, up to 64 I/O per slot
- Built-in USB 2.0 audio interface
- Software section with 4 assignable multiband compressors, 4 assignable DigiTubes, 8 effect engines, 16 × 32-band graphic EQs, user-definable macros, 1 gate per channel and bus, 1 compressor per channel ans bus and more
- Standard sample rate: 96 kHz
DiGiCo announced on their Facebook page a price point below £5,000. This new S21 will be available this Summer, and more details will be unveiled in the coming days at www.digico.biz.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Special offers at Waves for this Saturday Today only, Waves offers special discounts on their Trueverb and Greg Wells PianoCentric plugins as well as API Collection bundle.
- IGS releases 576 Blue Stripe IGS has released its new 576 Blue Stripe compressor unit, first introduces sooner this year at MusikMesse.
- 50% Off Four MeldaProduction Plugins This week only, MeldaProduction offers their MPowerSynth, MFreeformEqualizer, MAutoEqualizer and MMultiBandPhaser plugins at half price.