Line 6 StageScape M20d Shipping
Line 6 recently announced the availability of its StageScape M20d mixing system for live sound.
Featuring a touchscreen visual mixing environment, StageScape M20d is designed to "streamline and accelerate the process of getting great live sound," Line 6 assures.
- 12 digitally controlled mic/line inputs
- 4 additional line inputs
- 2 digital streaming inputs direct from computer, USB drive or SD card
- Stereo line inputs for integrating MP3 players or other sound sources
- 4 monitor outputs on balanced XLR connectors
- 2 main outputs on balanced XLR connectors
- L6 LINK multi-channel digital networking for integrating L6 LINK-enabled speaker systems
- 7-inch, full-color touchscreen visual mixing environment
- Remote control capability via one or more iPad devices via an optional USB WiFi adapter
- Multi-channel recording to computer, USB drive or SD card
- Quick-capture recording to internal memory for sound check
- Internal 32-bit floating point audio processing
- DSP power provides parametric EQs, dynamic EQs, compressors, multi-band compressors, gates, delays, limiters and more
- Multi-band feedback suppression on every mic input
- 4 stereo master effects engines including reverbs, delays and vocal doubler
- "Virtually unlimited" I/O setups, scenes and channel processing presets
Pricing & Availability:
StageScape M20d is now available for £1899.99 MSRP.
Learn more at line6.com/stagescape.
Viewers of this article also read...
- The best 8-inch powered monitor speakers for less than 700€ per pair Sometimes you need a couple of big speakers, but can't necessarily afford them. Don't panic! There are some speakers with an 8-inch woofer that can manage the low end quite decently without setting you back more than 700€ (about $800). We haven't tested all of them, but you probably have had (or have) the chance to listen to most of them.
- Setting up your home studio – Part 6 So far we have focused on the room that will accommodate your home studio, its soundproofing and acoustics. The time has come to start thinking about everything that will go inside. Let's begin with the one thing you can't do without: a monitoring system.
- Setting Up Your Home Studio - Part 5 Having a soundproof home studio is very nice. But that's far from enough to make a room ideal to record and mix music. Enter acoustic treatment.