[NAMM] Soundcraft Si Compact 16
Soundcraft showcased the Soundcraft Si Compact Series at the Winter NAMM show 2011.
With DSP functionality, the Si Compact range provides up to 40 inputs to mix in 3 frame sizes. Motorized faders with Soundcraft FaderGlow operate on two layers, but according to Soundcraft the main difference from similarly priced mixers is the provision of a full encoder set for all the functions on a channel, from input gain through EQ and dynamics to bus controls.
Drawing on its bigger brothers; Soundcraft's Si Series, the new Si Compact combines digital mixing facilities along with Lexicon effects into a trio of consoles available in 16, 24 or 32 mic/line input formats, with 4 stereo returns.
The devices feature 4 separate Lexicon FX processors with dedicated FX busses in addition to the main mixes, and BSS Graphic EQ for every bus.
Features like dedicated FX busses, 16 line outputs plus AES, an option card slot for MADI or other connectivity, a Global Mode for access to Pan, Gain and Filters, a colour touchscreen interface and FaderGlow equip Si Compact to handle a range of live sound mixing applications including bands, theatres and houses of worship.
• Frames with 16, 24 or 32 mono inputs and 4 stereo channels to mix
• 14 mono aux busses
• 4 FX busses
• 4 Matrix busses
• LRC Mix busses
• 4 Stereo Lexicon Effects engines
• 4 Mute Groups
• 4 assignable insert send/returns (24 and 32 models)
• Harman HiQnet integration
Viewers of this article also read...
- [NAMM] Behringer Xenyx UFX1604 Behringer's Xenyx UFX1604 is a 16-Input 4-Bus Mixer with 16x4 USB/FireWire Interface, 16-Track USB-Recorder, Xenyx Mic Preamps & Compressors, British EQs and Dual Multi-FX Processors.
- [NAMM] Behringer Xenyx 302USB Mixer Behringer has announced its 5-Input Mixer with Xenyx Mic Preamp and USB/Audio Interface at NAMM 2011.
- API Channel Strip The API Channel Strip includes a 512C mic pre, the 550a EQ, the 527 compressor and the 325 line driver.