[MUSIKMESSE] Soundcraft Vi2000
Soundcraft presents the Vi2000, the most compact version in the brand's Vi series of digital consoles.
According to Soundcraft, the Vi2000 reinvents the small format digital console with an ultra-compact implementation of the same control surface layout and workflow as its larger Vi siblings. Featuring 96 inputs to mix, 24 mono/stereo busses and the same SpiderCore built-in DSP and I/O engine as the Vi3000, the console can also be used with remote I/O via the double option card slots and an optional Stagebox.
- Control Surface
- Input Faders 16
- Output Faders 8 +3 (LRC masters) +1 (Monitor A/B)
- Total Faders 28
- 3D Vistonics screens 3 (2 input, 1 master)
- Fader bay operation 4x Fixed Input layers A/B/C/D giving 64 inputs on 16 fdrs.
- Input channels can be assigned to Master bay for 24 input fdrs.
- 5x User layers 1-5
- 1x Busses 1-16 Layer plus screen assign 17-24, for 24 mono/stereo busses
VCA/A/B/C/D/E output/input fader pages, (A-E user definable)
- Local I/O Physical connectors
- Mic/Line Inputs 48, 32 or 16 configurable (max 3x 16ch out cards of 4 total) (Last 5 outs default to local monitors but can be repatched)
- AES/EBU In 2 (=4ch) plus optional 16ch via Vista1 card (remove 2 mic or line out cards to fit).
- AES/EBU Out 2 (=4ch) plus optional 16ch via Vista1 card (remove 2 mic or line out cards to fit).
- TB Mic in 1 front panel, with rear-switched 48V.
- Phones out 1 ste jack, under armrest
- Optical MADI In/Out 1 (outputs paralleled with Dante interface).
- Dante ports 1x 64ch in/out (2x Ethercon Pri/Sec).
- Dante inputs are A/B switched with optical MADI.
- D21m Option Slots 2 double/4single (total 128ch)
- AES/EBU Input Sample Rate 32–108kHz (with SRC enabled)
- Total number of simultaneous IO channels 246 inputs / 214 outputs (assumes 48 mic in/16 line out config)
- DSP Mixing Core Soundcraft® SpiderCore
- Processing 40-bit Floating point, 48kHz sample rate
- Input Channels to mix 96 mono Pairable to 48 stereo
- Busses - Aux/Grp 24 mono/stereo
- Busses - Matrix From 24 bus pool – max 16 mono/stereo.
- Busses - Master 3 (LRC)
- Assignable Insert Points 64 + 4FX
- Tie Lines 128 (allow Stagebox IO to connect to Local IO without using mixing channels.
- Lexicon FX 4 units (14 reverbs, 7 delays, 8 pitch-shift effects in each unit)
- Tap Delay from F-key 1-4.
- BSS GEQ 24 mono/stereo +LRC.
- External Control Ports
- Ethernet 1 (dedicated HiQnet / Realtime Rack control)
- MIDI 1 In, 1 Out
- Other Ports
- Mains Input 2, switched (redundant power supplies built in)
- USB2.0 4 (2 front, 2 rear)
- Wordclock In /Out 2x BNC
- DVI out Reserved for future use
- Gooseneck lamp 4-pin XLR 2, for rear panel illumination
- Stagebox: Optional, via MADI optical or Cat 5 option cards fitted to D21m expansion slots. Can connect up to 2 x 64ch Vi Stageboxes. Also compatible with Compact Stagebox and Mini Stagebox
...and even more details available at www.soundcraft.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Special offers at Waves for this Saturday Today only, Waves offers special discounts on their Trueverb and Greg Wells PianoCentric plugins as well as API Collection bundle.
- IGS releases 576 Blue Stripe IGS has released its new 576 Blue Stripe compressor unit, first introduces sooner this year at MusikMesse.
- 50% Off Four MeldaProduction Plugins This week only, MeldaProduction offers their MPowerSynth, MFreeformEqualizer, MAutoEqualizer and MMultiBandPhaser plugins at half price.