Tascam TM-D8000
Tascam TM-D8000
djtonyo190 djtonyo190
Published on 06/03/05 at 13:39
Console just great. Detail all the inputs and outputs would be too long so the possibilities are énoremes! Examples: T-DIF, AES / EBU, Coaxial, S / PDIF ..... And of course the analog inputs there are 16 or Jack or XLR, with an insert for each. A parametric équalo on each slice of good qualities. The sync is done in-house in Word, Video, Digital in, or a port of the T-DIF. I use a MOTU 2408 MKI I come and go my 24 tracks with 3 T-DIF port all with cubase SX2.2

Setup is simple, for someone who knows how to sync it so that .....

The manual is very poorly done, for conséquant, when read, it seems that the console is super dificil to handle. In fact not at all! it is super simple, one button per function (to be close)!

The sonoritée compared to Yamaha digital consoles, is exellent, I rediscover the mix! the converter are very transparent, the sound is bocoup more "friendly". At the compressor it accounts 8 that can be coupled together if we want to compress a stereo track.

Compression is soft and rather slow which is not a fault! the views of gain reduction meters are implemented over the screen, I think they have a division by db, the change of my yamaha a division that had all 6 db!

I use it for 2 months I'm really happy I went out to men € 3000 What I like most about this console is that it is complete there is everything! and there is full of little trick really practical example listen to what comes out of each with the single button which, as its name suggests allows you to listen to ..... ? MONO! a dimmer handy when mixing the metal! the talk back

The assignment of group and sub group mute is extra easy! only thing bad, the transport bar does not work with cubase, finally .. it sends no midi tt case, I think it should work on magneto tascam. If I had the choice again I would hesitate at all I go for the eyes closed.

Finally SUPER CONSOLE!