< Tous les avis Clavia Nord Electro 3 73

Digital Piano from Clavia belonging to the Nord Electro 3 series

Mr Raph Mr Raph

«  The reference »

Published on 04/08/12 at 15:05
Keyboard 73 keys semi-weighted waterfall, ideal for the B3, Farfisa and Vox, good for Rhodes, Wurlitzer and Clavinet, on the other hand bad for pianos but that's not why I bought it.

Look fabulous

Level connectivity I regret that if we want out organs and pianos to different outputs are either forced to go in mono, two stereo outputs were independent foot.

The USB port allows only manage sounds, not to register such a shame.

Incredibly simple to use, everything is at hand: whether effects on / off or intensity, equalizer, gain, all settings for organ ... Finally a tool where you spend the most time playing and navigate menus in menus ...
The USB connection is really nice to classify sounds, rename, add, remove from ... It is an instrument "à la carte", personalized, in no time.

Small flat to access the different programs: that the inc / dec and A / B, suddenly it can be time to switch from one program to another, especially live example.

This is a killer ...

The organs are amazingly realistic ... whether B3, Farfisa and Vox. The leslie is great (although the drive get a bit cold when it is pushed but hey this is very widely playable), especially in the stereo headset is bleuffant
I just find it unfortunate that the keyclick that is adjustable in 3 positions (low / normal / high), a little more precision would have been nice.

Rhodes coupled with a twin reverb with a little overdrive and reverb room with 2/3 scary, it is the same with the Wurlitzer.

For the clavinet, which is nice is the 4 types of microphone position and the additional possibility of adjusting the brightness of the sound. We add the effect wha pedal hop and a D6 with a cry baby at the foot ... we broke fast, especially in groups.

Uprights are beautiful, also very realistic.

I do not use the pianos in this queuesur Clavie, by 80 against the CP is also very successful.

For samples, but it helps out good puisque'on can not modulate the sound, it's limited.

What can I say: great sound, great look, super light ... (Plus I got it at a great price).

I think this is a must for vintage keyboards, coupled with a stage piano (RD 300 NX for me), I have all the keyboards on hand, it's just huge.

And best of all: quality Swedish ... finish ... there was a real instrument.