Kawai MP7
Kawai MP7

Digital Piano from Kawai .

tradcab tradcab

« Kawai mp7 underrated »

Publié le 04/30/17 à 00:40
Audience: Advanced Users
If you look on the web you will find many reviews with technical info so i wont be adding to those. I will say that as a pro piano player owning a few top end stage pianos that the MP7 is underrated in my view, prehaps it is due to the extreemly reasonable price and that it is not yet as well known as the major brands.
It easily competes with the most expensive brands such as Nord with a far better action,I find it hard to choose between my Roland Rd700nx and this piano.
There is one technical point I wish to add and that is about the EQ. I have not found a stage piano that does a better job at shaping the sound just by adjusting the EQ as this one. One is able to get the most nuanced spot on variation in sound with this four band EQ.
So for me this has been an exellent purchase and I can highly reccomend that you try this out for yourself if you are considering a new stage piano.