Korg Concert C-340
Korg Concert C-340
saxoone saxoone
Publié le 02/06/09 à 06:03
Classical pianist 25 years expéreience ... So super annoying on the piano sound and touch.
I too tried LOTS of material before I decide to buy the Korg, I wanted a digital piano with headphones for use with a budget of less than 1500 €.

RH3 keyboard is very realistic, the keys are heavy and accurate sag.
the 6 piano sounds included are good, classical piano is surprising in the lows and highs that are more difficult to reproduce the midrange.
The few panel settings are of obvious use in any case most often used mode piano with this type of machine.

The piano is pleasant sound card is the more "classic" that I could listen among all major brands of piano (yamaha, roland, casio, kawai ..) at a price less than 1500 €.

I use it and almost 6 months I am very happy little flat finish for the top is not the lack of precision assembalage.
value for money is very interresting, I did not buy a digital piano Korg brand, prospective buyer I suggest you try it before making a decision.