[NAMM] Yamaha unveils DGX-660 portable grand
Yamaha presents the DGX-660, a 88-key portable digital piano.
Yamaha's new DGX-660 digital piano model has the following specs :
- 88 Graded Hammer Standard(GHS) key keyboard
- Pure CF Sound Engine
- 192 polyphony voices
- 151 voices, 15 Drum/SFX Kits and 388 XGlite
- 1 Natural! Voice, 10 Live! Voices, 11 Sweet! Voices, 7 Cool! Voices
- GM compatible
- 41 reverb types, 44 chorus types, 237 DSP FX, 5 master EQ types, IAC (Intelligente Acoustic Control)
- Dual, Split and Panel Sustain functions
- 205 preset accompaniment styles
- 320 entries music database
- One Touch Setting feature
- Smart Chord feature
- 100 preset songs
- 5 Songs / 6 tracks recording (approximately 30,000 notes for 1 user song)
- WAV (44.1kHz, 16bit, stereo) recording and playback, with a max. recording time of 80 minutes/song
- 4 (x 8) bank registration function
- Transpose function (-12 to +12 semitones)
- Tuning : 415.3 - 440 - 466.2 Hz
- Yamaha Education Suite (Waiting, Your tempo, Minus one, Repeat & Learn, Chord Dictionary)
- Pitch bend controller
- 320 x 240 full-dot LCD monochrome display with score and lyrics display functions
- 1.7 MB internal memory + USB Flash memory external drive
- Headphone out
- Sustain pedal connectivity (with pedal unit)
- Microphone in (standard phone jack)
- Mini-jack aux. in
- USB connectivity to device and host
- Speakers (2x12 cm and 2x5 cm) with 2x6W amplifiers
- Available in black or whithe finishes
Announced US MSRP is $1,299. More details at yamaha.com.
Post a comment
Viewers of this article also read...
- [NAMM] Roland announces FP-30 digital piano Roland presents the FP-30, a digital piano which aims at offering high-end performance in a compact and transportable design.
- Kawai announces the ES8 digital piano Kawai will launch in September the latest version of their ES series of digital pianos with the ES8.
- [NAMM][VIDEO] Yamaha Reface synthesizers The big news for this Summer NAMM is undoubtedly the new Yamaha Reface series of mini-synths, that we could discover at the brand’s booth.