E-MU Audity 2000
JMJ75 JMJ75

«  well »

Publié le 05/26/11 à 15:54
it is now almost 8 years that I have this lil monster I will not detail the characteristics, they are known to all. A monstrous arpeggio for the time and frankly I weigh my words ...

Ok the above user manual in English so I think I am not alone in having problems, but in needles son becomes intuitive and you just let go quietly:) (in short it took me few years anyway)

Good if you are not connected techno trance etc. ... go your way.
At that time they said "new music" now we say sounds very violent nostalgia very fat!
I must say I still stuck with arpeggios and then he proposes a well to clean it unnecessary to look you will not find elsewhere.
It is an EMU and that's it. I coupled to a newt and a XF7 is just great nothing to say! I'm having with it!! level creation with its knobs is unlimited!!
Basically you love retro sounds good that you can grind your way (my way) you will be happy especially for techno and trance sounds nostalgic for the Jean Michel Jarre you'll be delighted!! I love me! but coupled with a good synth.

I have for quite some time and I can not resell it remains for me in creating a sound reference, I have a reason xf which is great but it's coupled with fantastic ... enjoy it I'm sure in a short time Audity 2000 will be a collector;)