< Tous les avis Kawai K1R
Kawai K1R
ZANE ZANE

«  Old, reliable, simple and fun »

Published on 11/05/12 at 10:33
Kawai K1R did not start today. This is practically the generation of Roland D110.
This is a synth 19 "rack with stereo output, connections Midi In, Midi Out and Midi thrue facing backwards.
64 sounds in memory (and yes seulemebnt) with 16 channel polyphony.
It responds well to control noon and configures base rather easily.
I bought it used and used for ten years without any reliability issues.

The sounds are edited by mixing four predefined waveforms whose little change skins.
It is both quite simple and rather difficult to obtenie one sounds accurate.

The sounds are generally a bit dated, but some sounds have a very nice side, just by their vintage side.
He who seeks the mega huge and beautiful sounds of synthesizers today may be disappointed.
I must admit that if I had not, I would pass.
But yet I use it regularly in quite a bit for breakfast its a bit bizare that punctuates something or make a small appearance.

I use it for 10 years.
It may not be a machine I buy now, but given the price, it can be a nice thing to apoint for small budget (which étatit my case at the time)
I do not regret my choice, because this machine really does not pose any problem.