< Tous les avis Kawai K1R
lukleprog lukleprog

«  old but nice »

Published on 03/13/14 at 13:06
K1R the expander 64 is a sound and expandable with memory card
It has not filter or effect
it has a mono mode and the ability to combine 4 stamps with 16-voice polyphony
editions are simple once you understand the principle
Editable in editing software
the general appearance of the machine gives a good impression of solidity
no button gives sign of weakness, however, that I have already knocked at

the configuration is not confusing at the same time as it n 'there is no effect or filter and it' s no basic 64 sounds that remains accessible
For my part I have taken in hand quickly without opening a page of the pdf manual

if you want big sounds do not dwell on this product
if you want realistic sounds either
however the color-pointed the device gives rise to funny patches and laughing
many sounds reminiscent Wavestation including synth solos that I 'used very often
to listen to those kind of whistle
I have received particular sounds tuned percussion oriented glockenspiel or bottle
but then it becomes interesting or that is when it tries to imitate acoustic sounds, guitars, keyboards, woodwinds, brass, everything is distorted can easily divert to do anything else
you will have understood it is easier to cram in this synth ambient compositions, electro and even embed synth solos that are not ridiculous in the good old prog rock
a multi-purpose (eg a simple delay) and now, here you have the impression of being in control of a big machine

halfway between the DX7 for granted percussion and Wavestation for this hybrid synth solos surprises by its creativity
it has not necessarily actual sounds but still delight beginners computer music penniless
I will redeem this model without hesitation that surprises me every time I switch tone
we even end up forgetting the lack of filters
if you dream of a cheap synth to expand your setup do not hesitate