Clavia Nord Stage 76
Clavia Nord Stage 76

Digital Synth from Clavia belonging to the Nord Stage series.

bace357 bace357
Publié le 03/19/08 à 05:12
Heavy touch, style piano. Good. I'm used to RD 700 SX. I find it a little more lightweight, but it happens.
76 keys. Original format.
Controller clavia: walnut for the pitch, stone for the "wheel", the class.
Classic Connection, no XLR audio output .. a shame for a keyboard scne.
Sounds, effects .. See product manufacturer.

Cf overall opinion

Cf overall opinion

I am honored to be the first to give an opinion on the NS 76 dlaiss the benefit of his great ERRF (88) or youngest (compact).
I chose the 76 keys to get the heavy touch of a few pounds less the 88 who returned from that concert, 2 / 3 o'clock in the morning, we say it's the last one does .. (This is the case with the RD 700 SX ..)
I prfr the compact feel of the compact PCQ is a little too "intermdiaire". B3 Not really, not really, and Rhodes piano rsolument not ..
I for a week. The hearts. The sounds are fatal. I had the chance to play several times on the real (B3, Rhodes). And the resemblance is striking. There was no grain inimitable one or the other, sr, but for 2400 euros, you can pretend ... and even more ..
The effects are super simple to use and edit live.
This is one of the main reasons that made me choose a keyboard .. The simplicity of use and shipping.
Ct synth I bought a Juno G for the edition of sounds and other .. Live unusable, unless you go 3 weeks to do only a. Previous It's not what I was looking ..
L everything is available online, mmorisable wish. Super simple and effective ..
Finally, the quality of the product is truly remarkable. Logic design finish, we feel that everything is done with care and attention .. Thank you.
It pays, dear, but the price is really justified.