Clavia Nord Stage 76
Clavia Nord Stage 76

Digital Synth from Clavia belonging to the Nord Stage series.

Miko Miko
Publié le 03/22/08 à 05:58
Heavy touch of good quality, I was used to Yamaha S80 for 8 years, no significant difference. That should keep for 10 years without moving.
Not unlike the XLR Roland RD700 for example, but IDPs are not made for dogs either!
Very good quality of knobs, they seem strong and durable. And in addition there are many!
Buttons can be a bit cheap and noisy (I quibble, there)

Very easy to use, all self-evident, that it appropriates a keyboard quickly.
The FX section placed on the right panel is clear and easy to handle, no need to go into menus and sub menus and read abbreviations on the screen (almost) everything is at hand.
Special mention for the tap tempo, perfect for a delay stall quickly.

Most knobs are to stop, so that when changing sound, the setting does not always coincide with their physical position. Of endless knobs with leds crown would have been the top but you get found anyway.

on the other hand, red card for points split: one can not freely set, you can choose a do or a fa! I was composing that often splits two sounds that will irritate me!

Monstrous! Nothing to throw away.
I chose a North for the quality of the sounds of Rhodes and Wurli, some groups saw on stage that I loved the sounds used in North, so I met today.
The Mark I and II are great and the dynamics allows a good expression, but I prefer the Mark V (more round and soft, and with better high), with an amp simulator section to add a slight crunch.

The piano sounds are very convincing as well. Nothing to say, it gives just want to play.

And of course there are the updates for free on the site sounds of keyboards! Hoping that it will be many and regular.

I use it for a week.
The invoice was salty but what up!
By far the best pad I have used.