Clavia Nord Stage 88
Clavia Nord Stage 88

Digital Synth from Clavia belonging to the Nord Stage series.

Cj Cj
Publié le 12/21/08 à 12:01

USE

NOTICE GLOBAL

Benshon

I do not share your opinion on The Grand you described as "yuck." I made a CD with The Grand Chopin sells, including festivals, with music lovers. It was also broadcast on RTL to issuing Alain Duault. But I have not done trying The Grand, I worked 2 years with.

About Garritan you find "more toc that" if the Steinway came with a 2 GB sound library in total so far, has just released a Garritan Steinway which occupies about 70 GB to him every single ( https://www.garritan.com/steinway.html). It seems to me that it does not sound bad (especially Chopin Scherzo I find very successful).

Apart from that, I thank you for your information about the poor quality demos found on the net and at about the Norstage piano sounds. I'll go try the headphone to have a better idea. Moreover, apart from a classic demo (Rachmaninov) other demos are not objective. The best test is to judge the sound of a digital piano, is to listen with a classic work, especially with loose phrasing rather than chords (always flattering). Preferably, listen to a classical work rather than romantic, eg Mozart. Sobriety and subtleties of a Mozart sonata will not forgive any weaknesses a scanned piano whose defects may be disguised by large plated agreements to which the reverb is added as salt on too bland dish.