Clavia Nord Stage 2 76
Clavia Nord Stage 2 76

Digital Synth from Clavia belonging to the Nord Stage 2 series.

Godly75 Godly75

« There's no better option for pro musicians »

Published on 12/01/19 at 12:54
Audience: Advanced Users
I’m using my Nord Stage 2 mainly for the fantastic piano and organ sounds. The rest is all vst from now on.
I had the electro 3 before. Also super keyboard but i upgraded.
I really haven’t found anything vst that comes close. It all just sounds so fat and dynamic.
I love the waterfall keybed also. Plus the direct approach of the buttons and dials. It’s pretty lightweight but still tough.
It’s not such a great controller, IMO, although I’d love to see a quality Nord controller.
Built like a tank. It’s been on hundreds of cover l concert stages for the last 10(?) years and it still has no technical problems.
With Nord you really get what you pay for, in big contrast with other brands, who try to sell cheap China stuff for big money.

I would buy a Nord anytime again when this one fails on me.