[NAMM] Roland V-Synth GT 2
V-Synth GT System Program Version 2.0 is now available.
Version 2.0 is available to all V-Synth® GT owners via free download.
- Recharged sounds
- Newly enhanced effects: 22 tone effects and 5 reverbs
- Chromatic-scale pitch bender function
- High-resolution knob response and tonal control
- Import Files function (Patch/Tone/Wave/Sample)
- Enhanced user interface
- Enhanced USB functionality
- Available to all V-Synth GT owners via free download
- Multiple forms of advanced synthesis under the control of a friendly, icon-driven interface
- New AP (Articulative Phrase) SYNTHESIS technology
- Includes Roland’s Elastic Audio Synthesis engine plus Vocal Designer, playable simultaneously
- Sound Shaper II offers user programming
- Color Touch-screen Display with wide viewing angle
For more: www.roland.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [NAMM] Access Virus TI2 Series Access announced the availability of the Virus TI2 series.
- [NAMM] Wave Idea Neosynth24 CME and WaveIdea announce NeoSynth24, a new audio/MIDI expander available as an expansion board for CME keyboards (UF and VX series).
- [NAMM] Korg microKORG XL Korg has released the microKORG XL synth with vocoder (MKXL).